I write about Expat life as well as our travel adventures. I make a point of getting out and exploring, checking out what the City and the Philippines has to offer – local travel.
My objectives for my blog are as follows:
- To provide an honest and authentic account of life for us as expats. That includes sharing the highs, lows and the in-between moments
- To share my discoveries with readers, in the hopes of engaging with them, and encouraging them to get out and explore their own local worlds
- To highlight what the Philippines has to offer for residents and visitors, families and singles
- To bridge a cultural gap. To encourage acceptance through understanding and laughter through misadventure.
SaltyBug blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, I will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organisations.
You need to keep this in mind:
- Any unsolicited gifts cannot guarantee placement on my blog
- In most cases, gifts will appear at the discretion of SaltyBug, dependent on current blog content
- There are no editorial rights over imagery or written content for product gifting
- All opinions expressed will be real and honest. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
I will be happy to review and write about your product or service, so long as it is in line with my brand.
I am committed to a high standard of ethics, quality and integrity and do not promote any brand who does not meet these standards. I will always give my honest opinion, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products, and the views and opinions expressed will always be purely my own.
My interest is in working with brands to help bring their stories to life. Products that I endorse would be useful to our lifestyle and would feature in our story. So if you feel that my style would fit with your brand please feel to contact me.
Here are some other places you can find me
I am always happy to discuss new creative opportunities. Connect with me on the ‘Contact’ page.
I have published articles at the following sites: